I'm Joel Osborne
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Address Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
- E-mail email@example.com
Hi, I’m Joel Osborne, an enthusiastic digital marketing professional with extensive experience in social media, SEO, PPC, copywriting, website and graphic design, and am versatile in many aspects of marketing, including analytics and production.
With 12 years of experience in the online marketing field along with 7 years in the web and graphic design space, I have the knowledge and experience not only to be able to successfully research, implement, and understand the processes involved when initiating an online marketing campaign, but also to be able to analyze results and give suggestions on appropriate changes.
I’m specifically passionate about working with non-profit organizations. From my experience in this area I have gained a better understanding of the unique needs required by different types of clients.
Borne Marketing provides expert knowledge and services to help clients sell more of their products and services online through different forms of promotions, including social media, SEO, and email campaigns.
• Trains others on how to use social media and digital media to attract their target audience to the website.
• Implements graphic design skills in order to create professional designs for web and print needs.
• Makes use of the Adobe suite of products in order to cater to businesses and non-profit clients.
Action Verb LLC
Remote Customer Service
Action Verb is a marketing, advertising, and FTP file hosting company located in San Diego, California, United States.
• Assisted customers with BrickFTP, which provides a secure file server solution for businesses.
• Supported customers from the United States, Canada, and various countries around the world.
Automotive Parts Inspector
Assemble-Rite is a contractor for General Motors in which automotive engine parts are inspected before being sent to the production line for engine assembly.
• Uses detail and precision to inspect and examine various engine parts in order to locate any damage, defects, or other notable issues.
• Creates detailed daily reports of parts inspected and suspected parts found.
• Works in a timely fashion to ensure productivity.
Digital Marketing Management
University of Toronto
Digital Marketing/Graphic & Web Design
College Diploma: Law and Security Administration
Achievements and Volunteering
Effective Speaking Course
November 2015: Christopher Leadership Courses of Canada, Lumen Institute of Canada. Achieved a certificate of completion in an effective speaking course which is geared towards building communication skills, increasing confidence and leadership through public speaking.
Web and Graphic Designer
2009 – Present: Grace Gospel Church, Niagara Falls: Maintains the website and assists the leadership team by providing graphic designs for print and web use.
2012 – Present: Truth For Teens: Creates content and provides on-going maintenance of the website.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada